Friday 4 March 2016

Convenient Business Hotel in Oman with best facilities

My one time business cum leisure trip to Oman still holds a very memorable travel experience. Initially I was looking for hotels that will only cater to my corporate needs most and so I stayed in Al Bhajah – Oman hotel, this hotel was recommended to me by many of my colleagues which apparently was the best business hotel in Oman. This hotel is one of the best 3 star hotel, located in the heart of Seeb Commercial District and souq it was easy for me to access most of the offices there. One more advantage of staying in this beautiful hotel is that this hotel is within 15 minutes drive away and that there is a shopping mall close by which will make up for all the leisure shopping time in your free time.


Their rooms are well equipped with all the basic amenities and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel associates were very friendly and they are always up for help. On the third day of my stay I got sick, and it was midnight, but I called the reception anyway for help as I didn’t have medicine with me. The manager was kind enough to send in some help with warm water and medicine. I was very impressed. The rooms are cozy and dark so I had an uninterrupted rest, I couldn’t vouch for a better hotel accommodation in Oman than Al Bhajah. The food is amazing and this hotel is worth the visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment