Monday 18 July 2016

Enjoy a grand Stay Experience at Boutique Hotels in Bur Dubai

I have been to Dubai several times, mostly on office work, and I had never had time to enjoy the beauty of the city. This time I decided to stay for a few more days and enjoy the sights and sounds of the city to the hilt. My office always books a place for me, in one of boutique hotels in Bur Dubai, and thus this time I was booked into Ramee Palace Hotel. About the hotel I must say I was quite impressed. Their level of dedication towards providing great service to their guests is immeasurable, and quite unique. Of all the hotels that I have stayed at all over the world, as well as in Dubai, I realized this was one of the finest. It wasn’t just the decor, but also the service!

One of the best things about the hotel is that it is one of those hotels near BurJuman Metro Station which offers complete connectivity to various other parts of the city. I realized that staying here would aid me in better exploration of the city. I asked a couple of the hotel staff to guide me about the attractions of the city, and how to go about exploring it, and they helped me out to the best of their abilities. I will forever be thankful to their hospitality, which helped me get food at odd hours and also assisted in my travels within Dubai. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment