Monday 18 July 2016

Hotels near Oud Metha Dubai are the best in all of UAE

When things go haywire, only a vacation can soothe your mind, body and soul. A vacation in a place that offers luxury yet functionality, and the blend of the two help you relax. Oh, and another thing, it shouldn’t be way too expensive, since my budget would not stretch a whole lot. After all, when on vacation, a girl needs to shop right? So this time around I decided to visit Dubai, since a couple of my friends stay there, I wanted to meet up with them. Dubai is also a paradise for shopaholics and I couldn’t let such an opportunity slip-off. I started out by looking for Hotels near Oud Metha Dubai since my friends told me it was a great place to stay, with markets, malls and souks close by. I chanced upon Ramee Royal Hotel, and when I researched a little bit more, I found out that it is one of the best hotels near Dubai Mall. And Dubai Mall as you know is famed all across the world for offering a shopping experience so vibrant and so euphoric that people like to visit Dubai just for taking a look at it.

When I set foot at the hotel, I realized the beauty of the city is not in its towering buildings or the opulent malls, instead it is in the sweet locals who seem ready to help at the drop of a hat. The hotel too, with its staff impeccably well behaved, was one of the best things to happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment