Tuesday 5 July 2016

Looking for family holiday apartments in Dubai

Vacation time with family is not an easy thing to plan and I found it the hard way. Our last trip was a disaster since the hotel was atrocious in its facilities and was booked without proper research. This time around I knew I wanted a family holiday apartment in Dubai and not just any hotel. Even on vacations, families need their space and a hotel cannot give that.

Families also have workaholics so finding hotel apartments in Dubai with business centres was very important for me. It took some time of searching on the web, on review sites like TripAdvisor but I did finally found Ramee Hotel Apartments. Thankfully the place was perfect. They had all the facilities I and  my family needed. The staff was welcoming, smiling, warm, and professional. The services were actually pretty amazing since I didn’t feel the need to complain even once!


With all the demands and problems that kids entail, they handled it pretty well and I was surprised to see their excellent functioning throughout the day and late into the night. I have already 
recommended the place to all my friends and business colleagues, and would suggest it to everyone else too!

No comments:

Post a Comment