Thursday 4 August 2016

Finding the best Accommodation in Abu Dhabi: Priceless

I love travelling, and when the office is taking care of your expenses, it becomes even better. So, when I had to travel to Abu Dhabi on business, along with a couple of colleagues, I saw it as a chance to travel a little bit more. I had decided that I would stay on for a few more days, at another hotel, which would be more affordable than what my company was paying for. However, when I reached Ramee Garden Hotel Apartment, I realized there could not be another more comfortable place to set up in all of Abu Dhabi. It is quite an affordable place to put up in, and given the fact that it has an attached kitchenette, I was happy to do my own cooking as well. Looking for and finding good accommodation in Abu Dhabi is not that big a problem, but I decided to extend my stay at the same hotel.

Several places of interest are close to it, and commuting from it is not a problem at all. In fact, one of the best thing about it is that it is a hotel in Abu Dhabi near Marina Mall, which makes my shopaholic spirit rear-up and start on emptying my wallet. In the coming days, after my office work is done with, and when all of my colleagues have returned home, I plan to explore Abu Dhabi and the nearby areas with full gusto. The friendly staff at the apartment have also helped me chalk out an itinerary for enjoying the most out of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment