Friday 26 May 2017

Luxury Hotels in Bangalore- Repose and Relax

Bangalore has a charm an allure that is easily noticeable. The youthful zest enveloping the city is addictive. The lush green surroundings and the kind climate are added perks in this vivacious city. Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka is nestled in the Deccan plateau can boast of being a “Beta World City” in the global map. Interesting sights, thriving nightlife and an energetic vibe has managed to attract people from all corners of the globe to breathe the friendly air in the city.

Bangalore’s Luxury Hotels
Ramee Strand Hotel, Bangalore
I visited the city of Bangalore, last winter. The weather was a respite from Delhi’s freezing atmospheric conditions. I checked into one of the Luxury Hotels in Bangalore located on the Mahatma Gandhi Road. The Park, a venture owned and managed by the Apeejay Group. My sojourn reflected opulence and sophistication; it contributed a great deal in making my trip to the IT capital of the country a memorable one. 

Bangalore’s Luxury Hotels have carved a niche for them in the hospitality map of the country. They offer world-class services to their patrons. My hotel proffered me with numerous drinking and dining avenues thus, helping me gain a new panorama of my cherished gastronomic journey. I, being a foodie was spoilt for choice when it came to dining options in the hotel. From the taste of authentic Italian, which could give Sicily’s finest kitchen a run for their money to continental delights, the 
in house restaurants celebrated the global culinary culture. 

I reposed and lived the days of my yore in the lap of luxury. The expert at the spa of my comfortable tarriance assuaged me of my worries and stress with her magical massage, I am glad that fixing an appointment with the masseur was easy. I captured the glory of the city with my camera and united with the nocturnal beings in the nightclub of the Luxury Hotel in Bangalore, which I chose to check in to. One among Bangalore’s luxury hotels with signature boutique services rendered me with a memory that will always make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment